AVON-BY-THE-SEA, NEW JERSEY • JANUARY 2006 – PRESENT
• Designs and maintains websites for stand-up comedians, actors, musicians, television shows, podcasts, comedy clubs and local businesses.
• Creates email campaigns for clients on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Manages social media presences for clients on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, WhoSay, and other platforms.
• Brands and produces various television and online series.
• Clients (past and present) include Jim Gaffigan, Dave Attell, Steven Wright, Whitney Cummings, David Alan Grier, Tom Papa, Maria Bamford, Norm MacDonald, Ron Funches, Mark Normand, Judah Friedlander, Comedy Cellar Comedy Club, New York Improv Comedy Club, Union Landing Restaurant, Imagineered Homes, and many others.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK • OCTOBER 2004 – MARCH 2006
• Designed and maintained websites for FashionBug.com, LaneBryant.com, and Catherines.com.
• Created sales emails, newsletters, and concepts for seasonal online sales layouts for both Fashion Bug and Catherines stores.
• Worked closely with and traveled frequently to the marketing department in Memphis, TN.
SADDLE BROOK, NEW JERSEY • MARCH 2002 – JUNE 2004
• Rebranded the visual language for and maintained Ajilon Finance | Office | Legal, Pinstripe.ca, Resume.com, AjilonLearning.com, CornellInternational.com as well as the company intranet.
• Created, coded and designed websites, email campaigns, banner adverts, and developed wireframes.
• Illustrated articles and special events sections of marketing materials.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK • OCTOBER 2000 – JUNE 2001
• Managed team of designers, IA, UX, and copywriters through the creation of AmericanExpress.com, Aveda.com and Glenlivet.
• Worked with Designers, Film Crews, Editors, and After Effects Specialists on American Express Corporate Video.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK • JUNE 1999 – SEPTEMBER 2000
• Developed, executed, and presented web site designs from creation to launch while implementing the company’s methodology.
• Created websites for Pseudo.com, Cravath, Swain and Moore Law Firm, Fox.com, Urban Retail Properties, and Lenox Collections.
• Designed animated banner adverts for various clients.
JERSEY CITY, NEW JERSEY • JUNE 1997 – JUNE 1999
• Developed, executed, and presented designs and illustrations for print and web.
• Designed, coded, and maintained ABC Children First website as well as illustrating the company’s print materials.
• Created banner adverts, header images and website sections for Advance Internet’s SILive.com, NJ.com, and MassLive.com.
• Illustrated icons and editorial cartoons for Miller Freeman Insurance & Technology Magazine.